jmeter-user mailing list archives

From GautamPr <gautampriyaran...@gmail.com>
Subject Thread not passing through If Controller even if the conditions are valid/true.
Date Thu, 20 May 2010 06:46:51 GMT

Hi all,
Thanks for all previous replies.....
Let me explain my quest: can anybody tell me what is the unique response
from the server when i login to it with ID and Password, which i can extract
using Regex and use further for comparing in If Controller,so that only the
filtered thread cud be executed??
I want my test to continue only when the userId and password is right.......
 please gimme the text of regular exprn to be entered in the REgex extractor
window..
Is there anyway to display this passing or failure msg in new pop up
windows(not on console)??

Plz help me out. I am new to Jmeter.
apologies if i fail to explain my question.......

Regards,
Gautam.