jmeter-user mailing list archives

From shekhar8041 <shekhar8...@sify.com>
Subject How to simulate save and download action for file in pdf
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 12:49:23 GMT

Hi,
I am very new to jmeter. I working on load testing for a web application
which perform search ,view and download activities. My script is running
fine except for the download part because I am not able to download or view
the files( .doc and pdf files). I have wasted 2 complete days in finding the
solution but could not achieve any thing.

Please help me and tell me how to perform download activity in jmeter.

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar