jmeter-user mailing list archives

From raj4smiles <rajiniganth.jagadee...@bt.com>
Subject Re: Increasing the no of Threads/ Users dynamically
Date Tue, 11 May 2010 10:52:27 GMT

Hi,
   I have installed the plugin mentioned in the below like but it is not
working properly. The other option of having seperate thread groups. Any
idea of dynamically increasing the no of thread suppose for I want to
increase the load by 5 threads every 5 seconds till the server breaks down.
How can I be sure of no of thread groups required coz i'll not be having the
maximum no with me.
Any suggestions are welcome...

Thanks