jmeter-user mailing list archives

From karstensrage <karstensr...@gmail.com>
Subject Break out of Loop Controller
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 05:55:46 GMT

I was trying to effect a break out of a loop controller in the following
fashion. I have a Test Action that goes for 5 seconds (5000 milliseconds). I
have that in a Loop Controller that loops forever. The Loop Controller is in
a Runtime Controller that goes for 23 seconds. It looks like what is
happening is the Runtime Controller doesn't get priority until the Test
Action finishes its pause. So the Loop controller runs 5 times (25 total
seconds) rather than 23 seconds.

Am I doing something wrong or is there another way to achieve what I am
trying to do?