jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Pohilko" <...@fininfor.ru>
Subject RE: Is it possible connect remote server via SSH
Date Wed, 26 May 2010 08:29:11 GMT
Tried SSH Tunneling?

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

-----Original Message-----
From: Flik Shen [mailto:Flik_Shen@infosys.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:40 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Is it possible connect remote server via SSH

Hi,

My remote test environment only allows remote access via SSH connection.
I hope run Jmeter GUI from my PC and trigger remote jmeter server via SSH.
Is it possible?

Best regards,
Flik

for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you
are not
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other
person and
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has
taken
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any
damage
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry
out your
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves
the
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this
e-mail
Infosys e-mail system.