jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Pohilko" <...@fininfor.ru>
Subject RE: CSV dataset config file Name and variables from csv files.
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 10:28:49 GMT
A little bit tricky, but:
JMeter expands variables (eg ${FILE}) *after* it processes all the Config
items. I was caught by this time ago, too.
So you can't use variables in Config items' fields...

Dear gurus, am I wrong?

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

-----Original Message-----
From: GautamPr [mailto:gautampriyaranjan@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 1:56 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: CSV dataset config file Name and variables from csv files.

Hi,
I am reading a CSV file by using the Config Element "Variables from CSV
file", which contains the details of the IP Address, Port, UserLoginDetails
file path. I have given filepath variable as an FileName to the config
element "CSV dataset Config".

TST_SYS_IP	10.127.247.222
TST_SYS_PORT	7878
FNAME               D:\Login_Credentials.csv

  I get an error saying file not found exception.