jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter javascript
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 23:12:48 GMT
And in JMeter, you can use the Proxy recorder - have you tried that?

On 13/04/2010, Viswanathan Arunachalam <v.arunachalam@auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> In Firefox, you can use add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3829
>
>  Regards,
>  Applications QA Analyst
>  Information Technology Services (ITS),The University of Auckland, New Zealand|Te Whare
Wananga o Tamaki makaurau, Aotearoa,I: +64 9 923 5264
>  :: v.arunachalam@auckland.ac.nz  1883-2008: Celebrating 125 Years
>  “Om Sakti Amman Vinayaka Muruga Sastha Tunai”
>  Please consider the environment before printing this email

when you empty the cart?  This is what your JMeter script needs to do.

>  If so, have you added a View Results Tree listener to your script to see what is happening?
>
>  Steve Eckhart
>  Business Analyst/Project Manager
>  WAUSAU Financial Systems
>  14010 FNB PKWY STE500
>  Omaha, NE 68154-5206
>  Email: steve.eckhart@wausaufs.com
>
>  Enterprise Payment Solutions.
>
>  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic transmission (including files attached hereto)
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.