jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter Cookie problem
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:33:58 GMT
>But stil its thowing the same error.
You must compare what the browser sends with what you are sending. In the
case oif dynamic values , you must check previous responses and see that the
values you post on the next response match these.
If your application changed to https , did you rerecord your script? (e.g.
if the saml consumer mandates https , posting to it in http fails)
regards
deepak