jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling one test from another test
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 16:17:27 GMT
Hi
a. Create your plan either under threadgroup or under workbench , with a
simple controller having all the child elements you want. then right click
on the element  and select save selection as, this will save just the
controller without the threadgroup elements
b. Should work. The include simply means that JMeter will add those elements
to the test plan (as if you have added them yourself). if your elements are
being included correctly (check using View Results Tree whether all your
included samples are getting executed), then add Debug Samplers to check if
the variable is being extracted correctly

regards
deepak