jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanShell print()?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:50:32 GMT
standard output, i.e. the console window

On 06/04/2010, Steve Eckhart <Steve.Eckhart@wausaufs.com> wrote:
> If I put a print() statement in a BeanShell preprocessor or post processor, where does
the output go?

>  Thanks,
>
>  Steve Eckhart
>  Business Analyst/Project Manager
>
>  WAUSAU Financial Systems
>  14010 FNB PKWY STE500
>  Omaha, NE 68154-5206
>  Main: (402) 431-8810
>  Direct line: (402) 715-9382
>  Cellular: (402) 510-5387
>  Email: steve.eckhart@wausaufs.com<blocked::mailto:steve.eckhart@wausaufs.com>
>
>  Enterprise Payment Solutions.
>  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic transmission (including files attached hereto)
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination,
copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this confidential
information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.