jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anamika aaa <anamika...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter Cookie problem
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 06:46:00 GMT
Hi ,

I am trying to test a web application using HTTPS on JMeter. I am using
JMeter 2-2.  My test consists of the following: Get the login page, post
login form parameters, get the enter page. I have recorded the script using
Badboy by giving all the login details.

When I switch to HTTPS on 443, I am redirected to the login page on the
second and third requests. I do not see the cookie information in the
request tab in the results tree and i am getting HTTP authorisation message
not validated error  I believe that the Cookie Manager is not passing the
cookie information back with each subsequent request.
I have looked through the Users Guide, FAQ, and Bug list for any information
about the Cookie Manager handling HTTPS request but have not found anything.
Has anyone experienced this behavior using HTTPS in JMeter?

Regards