jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Li <dragonit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Constant Throughput Timer
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:10:56 GMT
OK, I think I get it now.  So, this should be independent of the number of
concurrent threads too I guess since the timer should "control" all the
active threads and put them on hold as needed in order to reach the desired
throughput?  i.e. 50 threads and 100 threads should make little or no
difference if I set a throughput which is achievable.

Regards

Liang