jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing the evaluation order of assertions?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 20:40:42 GMT
Hi
I dont think there is any way to do this. I had to do something similar and
I ended up resolving the order while generating the result (i.e. a custom
stylesheet which picked out the assertions in the order that I wanted).
Whats the reason behind wanting the order other than you know if the
beanshell fails the other assertions will also probably fail?

regards
deepak