jmeter-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting 90%line data in the reports generated from ant
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2010 18:42:34 GMT
Hi
post your XSLT somewhere and provide a link to it,

I dont think the sample would work with 1.0 , I usually use Saxon instead of
xalan.

regards
deepak

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 6:27 AM, prasanna bhat <prasannabhat38@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thank you Deepak for your response.
>
> I went through the link pointed by you.
> (
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-jmeter-user/200409.mbox/%3CE4ABAE8C87AB9A4CA944A946E42DBF3DB935F6@ASP1EC2VS1.ASP1.LAN%3E
> )
> and added the following code fragments into *
> jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl*
>
> <xsl:variable name="thisPercentile">
>  <xsl:call-template name="percentiles">
>    <xsl:with-param name="responsetimes" select="../sampleResult[@label =
> current()/@label]/@time"/>
>    <xsl:with-param name="percentile" select="0.9" />
>  </xsl:call-template>
> </xsl:variable>
>
> <xsl:template name="percentiles">
>  <xsl:param name="responsetimes" select="/.." />
>  <xsl:param name="percentile" select="." />
>  <xsl:variable name="sortedresponsetimes">
>    <xsl:for-each select="$responsetimes">
>        <xsl:sort data-type="number"/>
>        <xsl:element name="time">
>          <xsl:value-of select="."/>
>        </xsl:element>
>    </xsl:for-each>
>  </xsl:variable>
>  <xsl:variable name="n" select="count($responsetimes)-1" />
>  <xsl:variable name="k" select="floor($percentile*$n)+1" />
>  <xsl:variable name="f" select="($percentile*$n+1)-$k" />
>  <xsl:variable name="a0" select="$sortedresponsetimes[1]/time[$k]"
> />                                      (Line No: 478:71 as displayed in
> the
> error matches to $k)
>  <xsl:variable name="a1" select="$sortedresponsetimes[1]/time[$k+1]" />
>  <xsl:value-of select="$a0+ ( $f *( $a1 - $a0))" />
> </xsl:template>
>
> With this in place, i got an error generating the reports.
>
>    [xslt]
> C:\jakarta-jmeter-2.3.4\extras\jmeter-results-detail-report_21.xsl:428:71:
> Fatal Error! org.apache.xpath.objects.XRTreeFrag cannot be cast
>  to org.apache.xpath.objects.XNodeSet Cause: java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.xpath.objects.XRTreeFrag cannot be cast to org.apache.xpath.obje
> cts.XNodeSet
>
> I'm not a pro in XSLT. I tried my level best to debug this issue going
> through various links listed from google search. I added the following
> fragment to the XSL file.
>
>
> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
>                xmlns:exsl="http://exslt.org/common"
>                extension-element-prefixes="exsl"
>                version="1.0">
>
> <xsl:variable name="a0" select="
> exsl:node-set($sortedresponsetimes[1])/time[$k]" />
>
> and from the build.xml i got to know that i'm using xalan_2_7_1.jar.
>
> the issue is still not fixed.
>
> Can you please provide me some inputs on this?
>
> Your time is very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Prasanna
>
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:07 PM, Deepak Shetty <shettyd@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > You'll have to modify the XSLT. I believe this has been discussed before
> on
> > the archives. A search reveals
> >
> > http://www.mail-archive.com/jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg05400.html
> >
> > regards
> > deepak
> >
> > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:55 AM, prasanna bhat <prasannabhat38@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I'm using ant to run Jmeter scripts using the build script as suggested
> > in
> > > http://www.programmerplanet.org/pages/projects/jmeter-ant-task.php.
> I'm
> > > using Aggregate report listener to log the results in a file. In the
> > > generated reports the following columns are present.
> > >
> > > URL
> > >
> > > TestsFailuresSuccess RateAverage TimeMin TimeMax TimeI want to add 90%
> > line
> > > column also in the report. Can some one please provide some inputs or
> > > pointers as to how i can accomplish this.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Prasanna
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message