jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pleas help me in the cookie scenario with jmeter
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 17:35:28 GMT
1. Record a script for one login , replace username/password by variables .
Parameterise using User parameters or CSV. Identify all dynamic values and
replace with variables.

2. Jmeter doesnt use any cache unless you add it(A HTTP Cache Manager) to
your script (and even then it probably wont cache login, just the pages) .
The only thing you might have to see is if the session id is recorded in the
url , you need to remove it and replace by a URL Rewriting Modifier.