jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter basics please
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 17:02:54 GMT
That's a huge topic about which many books have been written :) which you'd
have to approach first independent of JMeter in terms of what scripts you
want to write and what you want to measure, after which you have to work
with what JMeter supports and what it doesn't
I dont really think i can answer this in any detail that you are probably
looking for - youll probably need to use a lot of Google.

I wrote up a few thoughts a while back here
http://theworkaholic.blogspot.com/2010/02/random-stuff-on-jmeter-testing.html

regards
deepak