jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter UI freezes on startup when jar in its classpath is huge
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2010 06:09:45 GMT
what are you getting in the logs? Also as mentioned move your jars to the
lib directory (that should be able to prevent the startup  freeze).
If you arent getting anything then run jmeter with console (jmeter.cmd) and
take a threaddump (ctrl + pause break on the console window i.e. the command
prompt)  and see what its waiting on..