jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using transaction controller to count all iterations of each thread
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 11:26:02 GMT
On 16/04/2010, Petteri Lyytinen <Petteri.Lyytinen@uoma.fi> wrote:
> One thing that's been troubling me is that I can't seem to be able to make the transaction
controller count each iteration of each thread i.e. if I have 25 concurrent threads doing
10 iterations each, the transaction controller (that I have placed under a Recording Controller)
only shows the throughput for 25 threads, when I would like to see the average for all 250
iterations completed.

>  Is there some way I could get the transaction controller to take all iterations into
account, instead of just counting each thread once?

The Transaction Controller does not calculate throughput, it merely
aggregates samples.

What Listener are you using?

The ones that do aggregation generally ignore the thread name, and
just aggregate based on the sampler name, so throughput should be for
all threads.