jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Quazi Nasir Ahmed <quazinah...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS Sampler with custom messages
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 22:07:39 GMT
Hello,
   Is it possible to have a JMS Sampler use custom messages stored in a CSV
file using CSV Data Config? I have a CSV file that has one message per line
and I defined a variable MSG to store a message using new line as a
delimeter. Then I used ${MSG} under Content for the JMS Sampler, but all I
see in the message that gets sent to MQ is "${MSG}", not the content of the
variable. Is there a way to do this? Thanks for your help.