jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ben.cuthb...@hsbcib.com
Subject Re: User defined variables
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 15:58:17 GMT
I think it is something in the GUI Config class.

Is there a template anywhere that I can base my GUI code off?
Regards

             Deepak Shetty
             <shettyd@gmail.com
                                        JMeter Users List
             Apr 13 2010 16:55          <jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                                                                        cc
             Mail Size: 7046
                                                                   Subject
                                        Re: User defined variables

             Please respond to
               "JMeter Users
                   List"
             <jmeter-user@jakar
               ta.apache.org>

should have worked . There might be a case mismatch or whitespace or
something in the UDV. if you have verified that then what is your exact
Test
Structure and definition?(also did you get any errors in jmeter.log)