jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ben.cuthb...@hsbcib.com
Subject User defined variables
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:49:58 GMT

All

Could how do I get my sampler to access user defined variables. When I set
a UDV Config element inside my ThreadGroup and put ${SERVER} in one of the
text fields in my SamplerGUI
the sample gui just puts ${SERVER} in the Sampler variable. Am I missing
something. Is there an example Sampler one could use.

SAVE PAPER - THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT!

This transmission has been issued by a member of the HSBC Group
"HSBC" for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person. Each page
attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any disclaimer
which forms part of it. Unless otherwise stated, this transmission
is neither an offer nor the solicitation of an offer to sell or
purchase any investment. Its contents are based on information
obtained from sources believed to be reliable but HSBC makes no
representation and accepts no responsibility or liability as to its
completeness or accuracy.