jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Toufik-externe HAMDANI <toufik-externe.hamd...@edf.fr>
Subject Re: passing variables between 2 samplers
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:24:59 GMT
Great ! that second method worked as well. My mistake was to put : Regex :
.* and not Regex : (.*).
with this new conf :
Regex : (.*)
template : $1$

it works.

thank you for your help.

shettyd@gmail.com
12/04/2010 17:56
Veuillez répondre à
jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
cc

Objet
Re: passing variables between 2 samplers

Hi
Ok great that it works.
 FYI for the Post Processor option, you must first ensure that the data is
present in the JavaSamplers response. (In the returning SampleResult
setResponseData) . You can verify that the value is being returned in View
results tree response tab. Once you have returned it , you can use a
regular
expression post processor with a regex of for e.g.
Regex : (.*)
Template :$1

regards
deepak

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Toufik-externe HAMDANI <
toufik-externe.hamdani@edf.fr> wrote:

> Thank you deepak. I used the second option and it worked for me. I've
> first tried the regular expression pre-processor but didn't find how to
> get the variable. So i've added this line in my java code :
> JMeterContextService.getContext().getVariables().put("UUID", uuid);
>

> Cordialement.
> PROGRAMME SDIN (Système d'information du Nucléaire)
> Toufik HAMDANI : Lot IPR
> Tests IPR
> Bureau 145, bâtiment I
> Tel fixe : 01 30 87 82 32 / Poste : 47 82 32
>

> shettyd@gmail.com
> 09/04/2010 22:38
> Veuillez répondre à
> jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org

> jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
> cc
>
> Objet
> Re: passing variables between 2 samplers
>

> Hi
> you have two options
> a. return the data you want so that its present in the response and use
> any
> of the post-processor extractors to extract out the data
> b. Set this value into the JMeterVariables  so that its accessible as
> ${VAR_NAME} . to access JmeterVariables in a JavaSampler use

JMeterContextService.getContext().getVariables().put("VAR_NAME","value");