jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Petteri Lyytinen <Petteri.Lyyti...@uoma.fi>
Subject RE: Using transaction controller to count all iterations of each thread
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 08:58:50 GMT
Thank you Deepak, that actually solved the problem I had.

The mistake that I had made was that the Transaction Controller was on the same level with
the HTTP Request samplers, instead of the samplers being children of the controller. I removed
the Recording Controller and placed the HTTP Request samplers under the Transaction Controller
and now it's working the way I was originally hoping it would.

Thank you so much!

-Petteri