jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Steve Eckhart <Steve.Eckh...@wausaufs.com>
Subject RE: How to test a web site
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 13:14:29 GMT

information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy it and immediately notify us by return email.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Shaulis [mailto:cshaulis@homeaway.com]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 7:55 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: How to test a web site

Hi Naga,

To my knowledge there is only one book regarding JMeter and I did not find
it useful.  Here is one link that may help and when I have time I will
search my bookmarks for additional links.  Honestly your best bet is to
follow the examples on the JMeter home site.

Tutorial:
http://www.testingminded.com/2009/01/tutorial-on-testing-webservices-with.ht
ml

I have some older posts on my blog that might help.

http://kungfutesting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00
-06%3A00&updated-max=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-06%3A00&max-results=6

Best of luck!

Carl