jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jah Ayree <y...@ymail.com>
Subject Re: Customizing the evaluation order of assertions?
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 16:22:20 GMT
The issue is that I want to catch general service errors before running the sampler assertions
that check a normal response. What's happening is that things are getting evaluated the other
way around - The sampler assetions run, but they fail the test (I want the general BeanShell
Assertion to make that determination). All would work fine if there was a way to tell JMeter
to let the BeanShell Assertion, at the test suite level, run first. Unfortunately, it sounds
like there's no way to do this currently.

Yjah