jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George Pitich <george_pit...@yahoo.com>
Subject change # of threads in a thread group during runtime
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2010 06:15:28 GMT
Hi,

I would like to know whether it is possible to change # of threads in a thread group during
runtime? For example, I'd like to start test cases with 10 threads running for 1 min and than
add (without stopping jmeter) another 10 threads (now 20 threads are running) and finally
after 2 mins, I'd like to add another 20 threads and run the test case (now with 40 threads)
for the next 3 mins (the idea is to add the load progressively). If scripting is required
i can use groovy as I managed to run it with BSF sampler.

Many Thanks,
g.

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar: Search from anywhere on the web, and bookmark your favourite sites.
Download it now
http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.