jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noel O'Brien <nobr...@newbay.com>
Subject Re: Debugging JMeter
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 15:05:39 GMT
That's what I meant alright ;)

Regards,
Noel

----- "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/04/2010, Noel O'Brien <nobrien@newbay.com> wrote:
> > Thanks for the reply Sebb.
> >
> > Do all BSH languages suffer from the problem of returning not-very-useful infto
to JMeter?

> I think you may mean BSF.
>
> Sorry, I don't know.
>
> > FWIW, all my scripts are already in external files, but it doesn't seem to make
any difference :(

> > Regarding the "commenting out", I've been using print statement to locate issues
in scrtipts to date, but I'm looking for a more elegant solution :)

> > Looks like not much can be done about it then ;(
> >
> > Thanks for your help
> >
> > Regards,
> > Noel
> >

> > ----- "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:

any useful tools/settings/whatever which can increase the verbosity of errors when there're
error's with beanshell scripts? Usually the errors that appear in jmeter.log are as informative
as "Could not eval source file", whereas it would be much more useful if it was possible to
determine the lien number and type of error?