jmeter-user mailing list archives

From gpub <affablepr...@gmail.com>
Subject SESSIONS created with jmeter sciprt but not hitting on internal load
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:04:10 GMT

Hi

please help me in the scenario as i have recored a script and click on 1, 2
,3 , 4 links and again click on home link.

now when i run the script with 10 users.
at the back end it shows that 10 users are hit but are in idle state. all 10
users do not show that any 1 one user of them had hit any of link 1, 2,3, 4
or home link.

please suggest me how do i proceed further.

This is gating my plan, as i need to assure that same no of users are
actually hitting the links.

please let me know your suggestion

Regards
GP