jmeter-user mailing list archives

From thorr09 <bvili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter preprocessors, Java code...
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 12:03:01 GMT

Thanks for the reply

>Have you tried using:
>
>http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Save_Responses_to_a_file
>
>That may well do all/most of what you want.

I have tried that now. This way I get the whole response as an xml file. The
actual data which was returned from the SOAP method is between the follwing
tags:

<convertReturn xsi:type="xsd:base64Binary">
GFydHhyZWYKMzUzMDkKJSVFT0YK</convertReturn>

I can write another Java function which could read the data transform it
from Base64 to byte[] and write the actual result file to disk, but I just
hoped it goes more simplier. I hoped in a post-processor I can somehow get
that Base64 data transform it to byte[] and write the file to disk.