jmeter-user mailing list archives

From thorr09 <bvili...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter preprocessors, Java code...
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:03:03 GMT

Hi guys!
Sorry for not greeting you on friday...my mistake.
Thanks for the reply...I have another question. I want to write a Beanshell
post processor now which will write the binary result data of a SOAP call to
a file. How do I have access to that data in the BeanShell script? The data
should be present in the response, how could I read it from there maybe?
Thanks in advance,
Cheers,