jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sandy320 <sandy...@sohu.com>
Subject Re: How to get the analyze result of custom Java Request?
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2010 02:29:57 GMT

Thanks.

Could you please explain it more detail?

In Java Request Class

public class TestP2P extends AbstractJavaSamplerClient{

    public SampleResult runTest(JavaSamplerContext context) {
        Long clientToServer=...;   //the time from client to server
        Long ServerToClient=...;   //the time from server to client

       //I want to analyze these 2 values in JMeter Report
       // Which method of SampleResult should be invoke to set them to
result?
    }
}