jmeter-user mailing list archives

From VVikasV <v.vikas.bal...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmeter - Dynamic URL - How to record Script and Run.
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:21:11 GMT

PFB, the problem I am facing with Jmeter.

While recording script using Jmeter, when click the to validate the user,
the control goes to  third party service, where I need to enter the user
details. Here I am getting a problem like, for each user the Url generated
by the third party is different. The problem is still there if I am trying
to login using the same login credentials. There is a part in the URL which
changes with each login (that part is marked in the image below). So when I
am trying to run the recorded script, it is showing “session expired error”.
Is there any way to overcome this problem?

•A portion in the recorded URL is dynamic. It changes with every login.
•Since it the dynamic part is in URL, we are not able to apply “Correlation”
to this.
•When we run the script it is throwing “Session Expired Error”.

I want to correlate the marked portion in URL.
https://xx.xxx.xx.xx/WebObjects/IDMSAccount.woa/1/wo/KpFpetJdbqgVfuOGJABAqg/0.19

I want to coorelate the part marked in bold in above URL.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p28229865/Untitled.jpg