jmeter-user mailing list archives

From ManjuBN <bnma...@gmail.com>
Subject Using TELNET in Jmeter
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 06:43:35 GMT

I am trying to connect to remote server using Putty or TELNET  ex(Telnet
10.1.27.53  11203(portno),I want to check the response time for the same
scenario using 100 such request, the problem I am facing is I don’t have a
sampler which I can use to send TELNET protocol, from my research I found
out that we have a common-net api which consists of TELNET class files which
can be used ,but I don’t know how to use it ,please suggest me in this
regard