jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ragini Thakur <ragi...@cybage.com>
Subject RE: How to save graph results??
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2010 10:55:08 GMT
Did you check the log file? What error is logged?

Also see inline below.

Regards,

Ragini Thakur, System Analyst

Phone(O):+91-20-66041700 Ext. 6470

-----Original Message-----
From: mourya [mailto:dnr5dnr@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2010 4:12 PM
To: jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to save graph results??

HI Ragini,

Thanks for the reply. my problem still not resolved. i created a
home.jtl

file under bin folder and

when  i am browsing that i can see home.jtl file i didnt

understand how to save the file. [Ragini] The file is automatically gets
saved at the specified path by JMeter upon completion of test run.  To
view the results offline. Perform following steps.

*         Open JMeter.

*         Create new test plan

*         Add listener[ you can add any listener for the format in which
you want to display the data]

o    To read existing results and display them, use the file panel
Browse button to open the file.

o    Open the jtl file saved by JMeter.

when i am browsing tha fle i am getting an

error ERROR loading results file--see log file.

Thanks,

Naga

Ragini Thakur wrote:

> All that you see on JMeter listener won't be directly saved to the
file.

> Only raw output will be saved to file, So that you can see the results

> offline by uploading the output file again in JMeter.

> By default the results are stored in "jtl" file [xml format]. You can

> save the results as CSV file too. But you have to change the listener

> configuration accordingly. For listener configuration. Please check
the

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#Sam

> ple_Result_Save_Configuration

> For more on listeners please read.

> http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/listeners.html

> Regards,

> Ragini Thakur

the

http://old.nabble.com/How-to-save-graph-results---tp28138384p28138384.ht

> ml

> "Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain

> information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be
privileged,

> confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information
is

> intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee,
any

> disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message
is

> strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in
error

> please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original

> message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution

> minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable
for

> any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in
this