jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Noel O'Brien <nobr...@newbay.com>
Subject Re: Debugging JMeter
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 14:52:39 GMT
Thanks for the reply Sebb.

Do all BSH languages suffer from the problem of returning not-very-useful infto to JMeter?

FWIW, all my scripts are already in external files, but it doesn't seem to make any difference
:(

Regarding the "commenting out", I've been using print statement to locate issues in scrtipts
to date, but I'm looking for a more elegant solution :)

Looks like not much can be done about it then ;(

Thanks for your help

Regards,
Noel

----- "sebb" <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 01/04/2010, Noel O'Brien <nobrien@newbay.com> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a general question around debugging Beanshell scripts. Are there any useful
tools/settings/whatever which can increase the verbosity of errors when there're error's with
beanshell scripts? Usually the errors that appear in jmeter.log are as informative as "Could
not eval source file", whereas it would be much more useful if it was possible to determine
the lien number and type of error?