jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Toufik HAMDANI <toufik.hamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter in console mode
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:51:33 GMT
Thank you for your reactivity. But I don't know where to put this line in my
ant script. this is how I call Jmeter inside my ant script :
<taskdef name="jmeter"
         classname="org.programmerplanet.ant.taskdefs.jmeter.JMeterTask"/>

        <jmeter
    jmeterhome="${dossierjmeter}"
    resultlog="${repracine}\tmp\JMeterResults.jtl">
            <testplans dir="${repracine}\projects\${env}\jmeter"
includes="*.jmx"/>
         </jmeter>

I tried to pu it inside but it didn't work.

Thanks