jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Levine <eniv...@gmail.com>
Subject Any way to store the expanded/collapsed state of the tree?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 18:00:00 GMT
This is a fairly trivial JMeter question, but it's been really annoying me
every time I open a test.

By default, JMeter expands the entire test tree, which makes it generally
impossible for me to navigate around a large test.  So the first thing I do
every time I open larger a test, is spend an annoyingly long amount of time
collapsing a whole bunch of nodes in the tree so that I can see the major
parts of the test in one screen.

Does anyone else get frustrated by this?  Am I doing something wrong?  One
way to fix this would be to store the expanded/collapsed state of the tree
along with the test tree itself, so that you can restore the tree to the
same expanded/collapsed state.  Does this make sense, or is there another
way to do this, or should I just leave the tree fully expanded and deal with
it?

David