jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Tushar Joshi <tusharvjo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter test run leaks Oracle Sessions
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:43:34 GMT
Tim,

Just thinking loud here:

As you mentioned when the pages are accessed from browser by normal user,
the session gets closed.  This tells me that there is appropriate logic of
closing the session in the web page.  This raises a question about what is
different between the normal call and the JMeter call, any query string
parameters? any other thing

Have you created the test plan by recording the calls or created them
manually.  Checking the difference in these two calls may put some more
light on the case.

with regards
Tushar

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur