jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Milan Mrdjen <mrd...@gmail.com>
Subject can't open test plan on linux that was created on windows
Date Sat, 27 Mar 2010 23:39:12 GMT
Hi,

Using Jmeter2.3.4 r785646 I cant open test plan on CentOS that was
created using same JMeter version on Windows.
I see it mentions CVSDataset but even when I remove it I still cant
open the new plan.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Milan

message             : null : null
---- Debugging information ----
cause-exception     : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
cause-message       : null
class               : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
required-type       : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
path                : /jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree/CSVDataSet
line number         : 32
-------------------------------
cause-exception     : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException
cause-message       : null : null
first-jmeter-class  :
org.apache.jmeter.save.converters.HashTreeConverter.unmarshal(HashTreeConverter.java:81)
class               : org.apache.jmeter.save.ScriptWrapper
required-type       : org.apache.jorphan.collections.ListedHashTree
path                : /jmeterTestPlan/hashTree/hashTree/hashTree/CSVDataSet
line number         : 32
-------------------------------
2010/03/28 00:30:56 WARN  - jmeter.gui.action.Load: Unexpected error
java.lang.Exception: Error in TestPlan - see log file
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.insertLoadedTree(Load.java:153)
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.loadProjectFile(Load.java:108)
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.Load.doAction(Load.java:89)
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.performAction(ActionRouter.java:80)
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter.access$000(ActionRouter.java:42)
   at org.apache.jmeter.gui.action.ActionRouter$1.run(ActionRouter.java:59)
   at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(libgcj.so.7rh)
--
mrdjen@gmail.com