jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Troy Bull <troy.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Which is "better" XPath v.s. Regular Expression Extractor
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 17:24:34 GMT
Greetings

I prefer XPath but my boss thinks it uses more memory on the jmeter
script driver machine.  Does anyone know for sure if this is the case.
 To me it seems like it could use the same or less.

His concern comes from a scenario where there are say 10,000 hidden
fields or checkboxes (or whatever) on the screen (and no "don't use
hidden fields" is not going to do me any good as an answer).  I want
to extract one of those fields say a random one when I use jMeter
debug sampler they are all listed there.

Thanks
Troy