jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Petteri Lyytinen <Petteri.Lyyti...@uoma.fi>
Subject Measuring total time used per thread per iteration
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 11:57:32 GMT
Hey all,

I have a relatively simple and straightforward test plan that just completes a certain sequence
of HTTP calls with some value extractions and injections along the way. Everything works as
expected, but there's one thing that I haven't yet been able to fathom out how to do, and
that is measuring the time it takes for a single thread to complete the full sequence of calls
once.

I'm currently running the test plan with 10 concurrent threads doing 50 iterations each, and
it would be really helpful if I could somehow see the total time each thread spent completing
each iteration - exactly the same way aggregate/summary report shows the times per request
but for the complete sequence instead.

How could I achieve this type of monitoring in JMeter?

Cheers,

-Petteri

--
Petteri Lyytinen