jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Peter <peterg1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Typed variable declaration error opening AQSession with BeanShell Sampler
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 06:37:20 GMT
thanks for your hints. During init AQjmsSession javax.transaction.Transaction is referenced,
whereas there was shown no dependency.
Adding jta.jar to lib/ext solved the problem.

btw: try catch, additional logging etc do not help in this context.

Kind regards
Peter

Am 22.03.2010 um 22:41 schrieb sebb:

> On 22/03/2010, Peter <peterg1629@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to send a message using Oracle Queues. Therefore I prepared the code
in Eclipse, where it works. Now I am trying to migrate the code to JMeter BeanShell Sampler.
Somehow JMeter reports an error during execution:

>> ---- part of the script ----
>>
>> import javax.jms.*;
>> import oracle.jms.*;
>>
>> String url = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@// server:port:sid";
>> QueueConnectionFactory qcf = AQjmsFactory.getQueueConnectionFactory(url, null);
>> QueueConnection connection = qcf.createQueueConnection("admin", "admin");
>>
>> AQjmsSession session = (AQjmsSession)(connection.createQueueSession(true, 0));

>> Error in JMeter.log:
>>
>> 2010/03/22 17:05:37 ERROR - jmeter.util.BeanShellInterpreter: Error invoking bsh
method: eval            Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import javax.jms.*; import oracle.jms.*;
 String url = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@//server . . . '' : Typed variable declaration : Method Invocation
connection.createQueueSession
>> 2010/03/22 17:05:37 WARN  - jmeter.protocol.java.sampler.BeanShellSampler: org.apache.jorphan.util.JMeterException:
Error invoking bsh method: eval              Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
javax.jms.*; import oracle.jms.*;  String url = "jdbc:oracle:thin:@//server . . . '' : Typed
variable declaration : Method Invocation connection.createQueueSession