jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Li <dragonit...@hotmail.com>
Subject Ensure number of requests per second
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 11:07:49 GMT

Hi,
I am trying to simulate a production load with JMeter.  The load I am trying to simulate is
to produce roughly 7 requests per second for 1 whole hour.  I have created several plans to
try to simulate the load, e.g. 7 concurrent users, but I think this is not the same as saying
7 requests per second per hour.  I have also tried using throughput timer and again, I am
not sure if it is right.
Is there a way (with some kind of Timer maybe?) to ensure that my test plan can produce x
requests per second?  Or is there are way to get that statistic with a given plan.
Thanks
Liang
Looking for a new home? With all the latest places, searching has never been easier.
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/