jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Laponder" <marco.lapon...@kewill.com>
Subject jmeter proxy and user delays
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:49:37 GMT
HI everyone,

I am trying to simulate the behaviour of a user of our webapplication. I
was able to record the requests by using the proxy mechanism of jMeter.
So far so good, but what I would also like to accomplish is to simulate
the user delay between the requests, so if the user waits five seconds,
I would like to be able to wait 5 seconds when I am running the recorded
tests (with a random deviation of possible). I would like such delays
based on the recorded request by the http proxy.

Is this possible or do I need to add manually delays to my test ?

Kind regards,

Marco