jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reg NTLM Authorization Manager
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:27:57 GMT

> Does JMeter behave the same with both HTTP samplers?
>

> Yes! JMeter behave the same with both HTTP Samplers. But we see some
strange patterns

a) HTTP Request HTTP Client doesn't work with HTTP Post with authentication.
Fails with Some unknown error like this

Size in bytes: 797

Sample Count: 1

Error Count: 1

Response code: Non HTTP response code: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

Response message: Non HTTP response message: Entity enclosing requests
cannot be redirected without user intervention

b) But if we don't disable pre-emptive authentication, things are not
working, but if we change to pre-emptive authentication, then only HTTP
Request HTTP Client are working fine

c) But it changes to caps

Thanks,
Gokul.