jmeter-user mailing list archives

From William Ottley <williamott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I thought i was starting to understand jmeter, then this situation happens...
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:37:18 GMT
Thanks a lot for your time. I really do appreciate it.
with regards to the pool of threads, you might be right! with regards to the
home server:
server.max-fds = 10000
server.max-connections = 5000

sooo that could be the reason! and I'll change that...

but I still have the same webserver at the office, with typical cisco 2950
switches, and no errors to indicate if there is a bottleneck...
why have such a low threadcount.....