jmeter-user mailing list archives

From William Ottley <williamott...@gmail.com>
Subject getting apache thread count.. how?
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:05:36 GMT
I tried to look for a simple way to get the thread count on the webserver
side of things, and i'm not having any luck!
I got the apache mod_status working, but when i go to the page, it doesn't
really give me a count of the exact amount of threads its receiving..
it has other useful info like cpu, but not thread count.

what do the people here use for reporting/monitoring the apache info (on the
server side)

thanks!