jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Landa <rodolfo.la...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure the plan to run different loads per area?
Date Wed, 10 Mar 2010 21:21:18 GMT
All,

I just recorded a test plan for a "Persona" (say a clerk)  that typically
works in 5 areas. The plan looks like this:

Test Plan
     - Thread Group - (Log in)
     - Thread Group - (Area 1)
     - Thread Group - (Area 2)
     - Thread Group - (Area 3)
     - Thread Group - (Area 4)

All groups initially have 1 User (Thread) / Ramp-up 1 / Loop 1. I checked
the option Run Threads Groups consecutively because I thought that makes
sense that the "Persona" first Logs in. I run it and everything is OK.

My question is how can I configure the plan so for example it logs only once
and the 10 % is spend doing activities in Area 1, 50 % in area 3, etc.

Right now there is one thread per group so total of 5 threads going one
after another. I want to make them go randomly but still under the
percentages described above.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Rodolfo