jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Landa <rodolfo.la...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cache.html
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:14:00 GMT
Hi Deepak,

Thanks for your quick answer.

This is a simple test that opens the main page (mainPortal).  Manually I
open the portal with a url: http://localhost:8080/mainPortal/ui.html. When
it opens I can see some Titles, Graphs, Totals, Buttons. What would be "good
assertions" in this case?

BTW, I am not the programmer of this development. I do know my way around
Java. I research a bit more and this is a GWT development and when I
recorded the above url I get (among many other things) these 3:

url 1 looks like: /mainPortal/ui.html
url 2 looks like: /mainPortal/com.mycompnay.swt.mymodule.ui.nocache.js
url 3 looks like: /mainPortal/B895E5E418BB75D0FA2FC15B392635C3.cache.html

After I added the View Results Tree as you suggested I found that the
Response Data tab, for the *.nocache.js url, shows a string like this:
"...wb='B895E5E418BB75D0FA2FC15B392635C3.cache.html'" which is part of the
url 3.

Do you know a link that explains how can I extract this string using a
post-processor and regex/xpath extractor?

Is the post processor a child of the second http request?

Thanks,

Rodolfo