jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jatin Davey <jasho...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Remotely monitoring Java Processes with JMeter
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 11:49:59 GMT
Hi Brett

For the requirements 1 and 2 that i have mentioned below , i dont think
we can use the tools that you have mentioned , Like nagios , zenoss etc.
Because i need to access the database and get some values , validate
them and then based on the assertion results i need to send or not send
an email notification.

As far as the requirement 1 goes i am still exploring on how i can use
nagios but not successful so far. I have posted to their forums. I am
hoping to get a reply soon.

Thanks
Jatin